Just some random thoughts for Friday:
1. I worked out 4 days in a row! I understand how pathetic that sounds, but I promise, I reached a new milestone. Anytime I start a new workout "regime" I never make myself workout every day...it's usually an every other kind of day thing. Not anymore. I must mean business this time. In fact, when we were driving home from Bible study on Tuesday I told my husband that Tuesday would be my "off day." When I started this new healthy living journey I asked him to really keep me accountable. So when he told me taking off a day already was a bad idea, I wasn't too happy. I argued that it was good to have an off day. Yes, I know how ridiculous I sounded! But, in my defense, it was already 8:30 and I was tired! I quickly stopped pouting and pulled it together. We both ended up doing the 30 Day Shred...he now understands why I've been so sore the last few days. Yes, I'm 26, but still act like a 5 year old at times :)
2. I joined Weight Watchers. It has only been a few days, but so far I'm liking it. I need to do some searching for WW friendly recipes, because what I've been cooking just isn't going to cut it anymore. Sorry, Paula Deen!
3. My nephew turned 8 on Tuesday. When I met him he was only 4 and was so shy that I'm not sure that he spoke to me for like a year. Now, he's my little buddy and loves his Auntie Sara. We're going to his birthday party tomorrow at a roller rink...I will be on the sidelines taking pictures.
4. My husband's college friend passed away in a car accident last weekend and I've actually taken it kind of hard. This might be surprising, considering I never met him. It's brought me to my knees in thanking God for His protection. I travel a lot for my job and do a lot of driving, and God has been so faithful in keeping me safe.
5. My love of reading has come back and I'm excited about it! I have a huge list of books I want to read. H got me a Kindle for my birthday a few months ago and I've definitely been putting it to good use.
6. It might snow this weekend. Being that I spent 22 years living in western PA, I have to laugh when the "s" word is mentioned in VA. I guarantee the stores will be bare and there will be nobody on the road.
This has been a long week at work - I'm so happy it's Friday! Happy weekend!