Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!



So...I thought I'd play along this week with Jamie's What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm LOVING Weight Watchers so far! I've officially been following the program for 3 weeks now and it's been a lot better than I was expecting it to be. I lost 5 pounds the first 2 weeks and I have my "official" weigh in tomorrow, we'll see how the third week went!

I'm LOVING the fact that I left work today at 12:30 because of the snow! I've been wanting a snow day for a while and I've thoroughly enjoyed a lazy afternoon at home.

I'm LOVING that I've been feeling content in most areas of my life right now. I've been praying for contentment for a while and thank God for answering prayer!

I'm LOVING that my doctor told me to schedule a massage ASAP to help with the spasms I'm having in my neck. You don't need to tell me twice, Doc!

I'm LOVING my wonderful husband who makes me laugh til I cry and is just so much fun to be around!

3 comments:

Emily P. said...

no kidding...dr. wants you to get a massage! yes please!

The Atwoods said...

This is such a great list! A lady at my work is doing WW too and is having great success...keep up the great work! :)

The Atwoods said...

I nominated you for the stylish blogger award! You can check my blog for the details...congrats!