Friday, September 30, 2011

ABC's of Me

This reminds me of one of those email chains that people would send around in middle school/junior high....so of course I had to do it!

A. Age: 26….but I’ll be 27 in a week and a day 

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Putting away clean clothes. I absolutely hate it. No problems mopping floors or cleaning toilets, but I am terrible at putting the laundry away!

D. Dogs: None at the moment. We had 2 dogs growing up….1 passed away several years ago and the other just passed last October. I’m most definitely a dog lover, but I don’t have enough space for one now. Maybe in the future…

E. Essential start to your day: Praying with H. I feel “off” if we don’t pray before he leaves. On a less serious note, I need coffee within like 2 hours of waking up or I’ll get a headache. I need to cut this caffeine addiction asap.

F. Favorite color: I’m really terrible at the favorites game….I like to wear black, but in general, my favorite is pink. Or sometimes blue or green. See??

G. Gold or Silver: Both. I used to prefer silver or white gold, but my engagement and wedding rings are gold.

H. Height: 5’4.

I. Instruments you play: None. I don’t have a musical bone in my body. I pray my children get H’s musical talent!

J. Job title: Assistant Director of Admissions

K. Kids: None yet…hopefully soon.

L. Live: Virginia

M. Mother’s name: Julie

N. Nicknames: Some college friends call me Sas—my old initials. And my mom calls me Rita Jean sometimes—can’t remember where that came from!

O. Overnight hospital stays: Thankfully none!

P. Pet peeves: When people don’t use turn signals and I hate hearing people chew their food.

Q. Quote from a movie: I’m completely drawing a blank right now. The only thing that comes to mind is “Everybody dance!” from Waiting for Guffman. So not a meaningful quite, but I find myself saying it all the time and one of my favorites.

R. Right or left handed: Both! I write right handed, but I eat left handed.

S. Siblings: Two…younger sister and brother.

U. Ultimate Vacation: I really really want to go to Fiji one day!

V. Vegetable you hate: Peas. So incredibly gross.

W. What makes you run late: Ohhh everything. I’m one of those people that is perpetually late. Well, I’m either right on time or late. I can never seem to get it together to leave on time.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just my finger that I broke playing intramural football in college.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I don’t know…I think I make good lasagna!

Z. Zoo animal: Probably anything but birds. My absolute favorite are the gorillas!


Happy Friday!! :)

2 comments:

Healthy Branscoms said...

I love your blog! :) I became a follower! :) Erin

Adrienne said...

This is so cute! I hate putting away clean clothes too. Don't mind laundry in general, but putting the clothes away- yuck! And lasagna is the best!